Oh…if only protecting and preserving marriage was our only issue…. unfortunately there is also mass chaos in our economy, we have legislators who are completely out-to-lunch and have their priorities mixed up, we have a president who wants us to be BFFs with communist Cuba….as if we didn’t already know that’s exactly how Obama wants to run this country, and if that’s not bad enough, we have a shopaholic government who is trying to rob us blind and who’s social programs make their lack of budget balancing ability one for the history books. Personally, I’m pretty sick of it, and apparently so is Glen Beck, and many other Americans.
Do you agree with the following principles and values?
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
You Are Not Alone
Source: This is courtesy of Glen Beck and can be found on his website here.
I love this list, and I love my cousin for pointing it out to me ( Check out the super-cute couple in the bottom right corner of the photos featured, aka, my cousin and his wife 🙂
Do you watch the direction that America is being taken in and feel powerless to stop it?
Do you believe that your voice isn’t loud enough to be heard above the noise anymore?
Do you read the headlines everyday and feel an empty pit in your stomach…as if you’re completely alone?
If so, then you’ve fallen for the Wizard of Oz lie. While the voices you hear in the distance may sound intimidating, as if they surround us from all sides—the reality is very different. Once you pull the curtain away you realize that there are only a few people pressing the buttons, and their voices are weak. The truth is that they don’t surround us at all.
We surround them.
Insightful Nana writes on her blog:
Several weeks ago… I happened to be listening to the Glenn Beck show when a disgruntled caller complained that he was discouraged about the state of affairs of the country. He expressed that the principles and values he believed… seemed to be no longer valued. Glenn assured him that many people still hold true to good principles and values and promised this man he would prove it to him.
Glen Beck points out in his article that it’s time to show America what’s really behind the curtain, Wizard of OZ style. Help get your voice heard.
First go here and submit your picture to Fox News if you agree with at least 7 of the principles, and then stay tuned to Glen Beck’s radio and television shows over the coming weeks to see how they intend to “pull back the curtain.”