Tea Party Nation is pleased to announce the First National Tea Party Convention.
The convention is aimed at bringing Tea Party representatives together from around the nation for the purpose of networking and supporting the movements’ principle goals. Sarah Palin, Governor of Alaska (2006-2009) and the 2008 Republican Vice Presidential Nominee will be the guest of honor and keynote speaker. Rep. Michele Bachmann will be a breakfast speaker at the convention. Also speaking at the convention are Rep. Marsha Blackburn and former Alabama Supreme Court Judge Roy Moore.
Topics on the agenda for the convention include:
• How to Defeat Liberalism via the 2010 Elections (Panel Discussion with Q&A)
• Where Does the Tea Party Movement Go From Here? (Panel Discussion with Q&A)
• Correlations Between the Current Administration and Marxist Dictators of Latin America and How to Stop it
• Grassroots on the Ground Using New Media for Conservative Activism
• How to Do Voter Registration Drives and Where to Find Conservative Voters
• How to become a Precinct Committee Chairperson
• How to Unite State Tea Party Groups
• How to Organize a Tea Party Group
• How to stop Illegal Immigration Legislation Topics are subject to change.
For more information visit: National Tea Party Convention.com & Tea Party Nation – “Quench your thirst for freedom!”